- Salt / Pink Salt
- Butter / Margarine
- Black Pepper
- Broccoli (Fresh)
- Prepare the Blackstone Grill – Heat the Blackstone Grill on medium-high temperature (approximately 400 ° F.)
- Slice Broccoli – Cut the broccoli florets away from the steam that is left behind by the broccoli. Cut the florets into pieces that are flat.
- Oil the grill – Spread your butter onto the grill, then distribute the butter all over the grill.
- Season Broccoli – Place it directly onto the grill, and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
- Cook Broccoli – Cook the broccoli for 5-6 minutes on each side until slightly charred. It is also possible to employ a burger press close the broccoli into the grill so that it cooks quicker.
- Serve and Enjoy – Pull out the broccoli from the bowl and serve as it warms. Enjoy!
The Second Recipe: Cheese Broccoli with Olive
- 2 pounds of fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sea Salt
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare a large pot salted water to the point of boiling.
- Make a large bowl of water that has been iced.
- While the water is heating cook the broccoli while it is heating up. Washand remove the roots of their upper layer (or take them off completely if you prefer) and then cut each floret in length.
- Once the water has reached a boil add the broccoli and let it cook for three minutes.
- Take the cooked broccoli out of the pot, and then immerse it in the iced-water to stop the cooking process.
- Remove the broccoli and lay it on the kitchen sheet to dry.
- As the broccoli is drying then, heat the griddle to medium-high.
- The dried broccoli is lightly brushed with olive oil, then add salt and pepper.
- Place brocoli on the hot griddle cut face down.
- Cook until it is golden (around three to four minutes) Turn, then cook the other side for about 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the stove and serve right away with a sprinkle on Parmesan cheese.
The Third Recipe: Griddled Broccoli with Almonds
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 2 medium heat red chilies, thinly sliced
- 100 ml olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp toasted almonds
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
- Thinly sliced lemon wedges to serve
- Simple, quick and healthy, this simple vegetable dish is a great accompanying dish to a main course. The almonds do a fantastic job of bringing out natural sweetness of broccoli, and chili is a great addition to give it an unexpected punch.
- Split the broccoli into pieces.
- In a saucepan, bring the water to the point of boiling then add the broccoli. blanch for three minutes.
- The broccoli should be rinsed and transferred to a bowl filled with frozen water to stop cooking.
- Drain the water and be dry. Dry on the kitchen table.
- Preheat the griddle until it is at a medium-high heat.
- After the broccoli has been completely dried, toss it into 40ml of olive oil. Sprinkle liberally with pepper and salt.
- Add the broccoli to the griddle , and cook for approximately 4-minutes (or until the broccoli is golden brown) and then turn it over.
- While the broccoli is cooking put the rest of oil in a pot together with the chili and garlic. The chili and garlic will cook on a medium-low heat until the garlic begins to turn brown.
- Just before you take the broccoli over Add the chili mix and garlic. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- Place the broccoli on the serving platter, and then sprinkle with the almonds toasted as well as lemon wedges.
- Serve while warm.
Alternative ways for you to Grill Broccoli:
Air Fryer Broccoli If you don’t own a Blackstone it is possible to prepare this recipe using the air fryer. The crisp edges and it’s extremely delicious.
Foil Pack Broccoli Foil Pack Broccoli Foil Pack Broccoli is an easy method to cook broccoli. Combine the ingredients in the foil , then drizzle it with olive oil. The broccoli remains crisp and delicious.
Grill Basket If you own an grill basket, you could cook this recipe using your grill. The grill basket stops it from falling off onto the grill’s grilling grates.
Skewers: Place broccoli on skewers along with chicken and other vegetables to make an easy way to cook broccoli.
A Simple Way To Cut Broccoli:
Easy Ideas to Griddled Broccoli
Create a special broccoli by topping it with a splash of lemon juice, and some cheese. grated Parmesan gives it a wonderful flavorful kick, however slices of goat’s cheese are also tasty.
Make things interesting by substituting part of the broccoli in your recipe by adding a portion of cauliflower. Cauliflower cooks in the exact duration as broccoli and can provide a beautiful bright and vibrant accent to the dish.
In a bowl, toss the broccoli that has been cooked in one tablespoon of sesame oil as well as one or two of your preferred chopped herbs right before serving.
Make use of your imagination to transform a dish that is basic into something special by adding Italian seasoning curry powder as well as steak seasoning and taco seasoning… Anything you’d enjoy. Include the flavoring in the broccoli prior to cooking in place of salt and pepper.